Sunday, September 9, 2012

Paul's Birthday

We had a great day yesterday celebrating Paul's birthday. We woke up and had a delicious birthday breakfast with Emily and Logan of sourdough waffles. We then went shopping so that Paul could pick out his birthday gift. He chose two fantastic looking pairs of shorts. Later during the day Brad, Rosie, Andrew, Melanie, and Rebekah were able to spend the day with us. We drove up through Little Cottonwood Canyon and spent a few hours at Snowbird. We rode a gondola up to the highest point of the mountains and enjoyed a beautiful view of both the Salt Lake Valley and Heber Valley. What an incredible feeling to see so much of the gorgeous land around us. We walked around a bit and then walked down where we caught the chairlift to ride down the mountainside. It really was a great couple hours being with family and enjoying the beauty around us. We then ate a birthday dinner at the all too delightful Firehouse Subs. It was the Johnson's first visit there and what a success it was. We went to Culver's for a creamy birthday dessert where I believe we all gained 10 pounds from our "mini" ice creams. 



What a wonderful day it was to celebrate Paul's birth. I am ever so grateful for him and for our relationship. He is the best and most perfect thing in my life and I would be no where if I didn't have him. There is no other person that I would want to spend the rest of eternity with. His personality, drive,  spirit, determination, kindness, and attitude is just too perfect. I love him dearly and am so grateful I have him. Happy 23rd Birthday Paul! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment