Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Baby's Room

Our little girl, to our dismay, seems to be staying true to her due date. We have been dying to meet her for months now and the last couple weeks have been never ending! I feel like all i do is play the waiting game and I am not exactly a patient person- neither one of us are. It's been a rather interesting experiences thus far. Being a teacher I was always so incredibly busy and I always had something to be working on but now that school is out I've just been a state of limbo. Being this large and pregnant I don't have much of any type of energy. I want to do things but can't because of how incredibly pregnant I am--and the real kicker is that it is SO incredibly hot it's miserable to be outside and even inside. It's just a game of sitting and waiting and feeling useless. Just come already you sweet little baby girl!!
Because Paul is Paul her room has been set up for months! He is amazing and painted her room first, set up her crib, and painted her furniture. The last while with showers and me being out of work has been full of decorating and organizing her little room. I feel like it's already to go and it's just waiting for her to come and enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment